Downing Four VCT Dp2011 Gen A Shs

Name
Downing Four VCT Dp2011 Gen A Shs
Manager
Downing LLP
Type
Closed Ended Investment Company
ISIN
GB00BWX53730
Sector
VCT Generalist
Launched
26/04/2011
OCF
2.93 %
3 Year Sharpe
0.97
Yield
0 %
Fund Size
£ 185.11 thousand
NAV
13
Gearing
1,173
Discount Premium
-441
The company will invest in asset backed businesses and those with predictable revenue streams. Approximately 75% of the funds of Companywill be invested in Qualifying Investments in the form of Venture Capital Instruments and these companies will own substantial assets. The remaining 25% will be invested in Secured loans and fixed Income Securities.
Holding %
Snow Hill Developments Llp 31.46 %
Wickham Solar 17.36 %
Oak Grove Renewable 6.78 %
London City Shopping Centre 2.35 %
Mosaic Spa And Health Clubs 1.71 %
Fubar Stirling 0.24 %
Name
Downing LLP
Address
SW1P 2AL, London, United Kingdom
UCITS
No
Legal Structure
Closed Ended Investment Company

Managers

Not Disclosed
Joined 04/26/2011

Data provided by Morningstar.

The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Money Observer and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

This information is sourced from our partner Morningstar. We believe the data to be correct however you should take care in using any information.

You should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.