Downing Four VCT Dp2011 Str A Shs

Name
Downing Four VCT Dp2011 Str A Shs
Manager
Downing LLP
Type
Closed Ended Investment Company
ISIN
GB00BWX53C84
Sector
VCT Generalist
Launched
26/04/2011
OCF
4.1 %
3 Year Sharpe
0.89
Yield
0 %
Fund Size
£ 1.26 million
NAV
35
Gearing
100
Discount Premium
5
The company will invest in asset backed businesses and those with predictable revenue streams. Approximately 75% of the Companys funds will be invested in Qualifying Investments in the form of Venture Capital Instruments and these companies will own substantial assets such as childrens nurseries, health clubs, pubs, stock or work-in-progress. The remaining 25% will be invested in a portfolio of between 7 and 25 institutional Structured Products. The Structured Shares holdings of Structured Products will be primarily designed to produce capital appreciation, rather than income.
Holding %
Snow Hill Developments Llp 8.63 %
Cadbury House Holdings 6.06 %
Wickham Solar 4.51 %
Oak Grove Renewables 3.76 %
Goonhilly Earth Station 2.69 %
Fenkle Street Llp 2.55 %
Merlin Renewables 2.41 %
Nightjar Sustainable Power 2.25 %
Lambridge Solar 2.24 %
Odysian Holdings 2.22 %
Name
Downing LLP
Address
SW1P 2AL, London, United Kingdom
UCITS
No
Legal Structure
Closed Ended Investment Company

Managers

Not Disclosed
Joined 04/26/2011

Data provided by Morningstar.

The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Money Observer and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

This information is sourced from our partner Morningstar. We believe the data to be correct however you should take care in using any information.

You should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.