Why open an Isa, and how do you decide what to put in it? Nina Kelly of Money Observer explains her experience of starting investing for the long term, including her first investment, what’s in her Isa right now, portfolio monitoring and her plans for future investments.
Read more about Isas and beginning investing here:
- Which is the best Isa for my age group?
- Six tips for Isa investors in a volatile market
- Pensions vs Isas - which is best for you?
- Stranger Things: how 1980s songs can help your finances
- ESG investing: a checklist for beginner investors
- Set and forget investing? Yes, please