What does the closure of Neil Woodford’s flagship fund mean for investors?
Money Observer deputy editor Kyle Caldwell talks to Money Observer staff writer Tom Bailey and Lee Wild, head of equity strategy at interactive investor, about the closure of Neil Woodford's flagship fund, Woodford Equity Income, and what it means for investors. For example, will institutional investors be prioritised in the payout process over private investors?
- Woodford’s company to close down; FSCS not looking into compensation claims
- Woodford Equity Income to be wound up: investors to start receiving money back in January 2020
- Woodford Patient Capital shares hit record low, but board tight-lipped
- Ask Money: aren’t we overdue a Woodford wake-up call?
- Explore more Money Observer podcasts